To All My Blogging Friends

I've been working on a new blog call All World Crew. The site is live now but I won't start pushing it until Sunday. What I am asking from you guys is that you put a link for that blog on your blog. It will help me start generating some traffic. I'll return the favor of course!!!

I just your help pushing this blog. I'll still do this blog as I need an outlet to talk crap. But for the most part, I'll be working on the sports blog. Thanks in advance.

Drop me a comment over there when you check it and let me know what you think.
James

 

1 Response to To All My Blogging Friends

  1. Shaw Kenawe Says:
    Okay. Done. I've blog rolled you, and sent the link (via email) to your sports blog along to all my sports pals who live on this sort of news.

    Good luck.

    Shaw